[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - drummer looking for band...
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:28 pm

drummer looking for band... 
Bloodred Metalhead

Post drummer looking for band...
Drummer, 42, looking for band. Lots of recording experience. Day job, gear and wheels. Prefer power, thrash, NWOBHM. Examples of my playing here - http://www.antiquus.net/standalone_player.html

Andrew 604-240-2407

Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:07 am
Profile WWW
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

Post Re: drummer looking for band...
Interested in traditional doom metal? Funeral Circle are looking for a drummer.

..V^V

Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Do you have a link where I can check out some tunes?

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

http://www.myspace.com/funeralcircle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z069x9CYZ_0

e-mail contact is funeralcircle (at) gmail.com

..V^V

Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Still looking for a band/project...

Not really interested in punk or any flavour of extreme music. I can't blast, and haven't got any interest in learning how to. Not a heavy drinker (anymore) and not at all into drugs. Not into piercings, paint (or any other kind of makeup) or worship of any kind. Not interested in changing my name, just to be in a band.

Stable, employed, experienced. Good gear and wheels.

Examples of my work here...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/antiquus/id65460957

If there's anyone left reading this, drop me a line...

Andrew 604-240-2407

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Bloodred Metalhead

I'll admit it - I'm a little frustrated. I didn't think finding another band or project would be this difficult. I thought I had all of the requisite things in place - a modicum of talent, a boatload of experience, an income, a stable place to jam, gear, wheels, clean record, passport, etc... But, nothing yet.

I have talked to a couple of bands that were interesting, but not quite the right fit.

If you, or someone you know - is looking for a drummer, let me know - or let them know about me. I collaborate, I carry my share of the load, I can play to a click. I don't drink during rehearsal, gigs, or in the studio. I don't do drugs, but if that's your thing, that's cool.

A lot of the people that I have talked to said that I was 'a power metal guy'. I guess that's true - but I never set out to do only one kind of music. I like a lot of different stuff, some metal, some not. I just want to do something creative, and honest.

drop me a line ;)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Hairmetal Hero

You're too picky and looking for a niche, that's the problem. A musician is supposed to be able and want to try out a broad spectrum of styles rather than just pick and choose beforehand.

I think it's a mistake to not go out and play with a band that's interested in your skills, if not for just one rehearsal, to flesh each other out. You might even enjoy yourself.

My two cents.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Mallcore Mosher

Your taste is right up my alley! I'm just a lonely bass player with kick ass gear, a cool attitude that wants to play.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

He's found himself drumming for My Own Chaos now.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am