[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Zoom H4N
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Zoom H4N 
Trashmetal Titan

Post Zoom H4N
Does anyone have this unit all figured out? I'm being serious for once if so PM me please.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 am
Powermetal Pansy

Post Re: Zoom H4N
My band just used this to record our demo and it turned out way better than I was expecting. It was a rental though so I'm not much help.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
Bloodred Metalhead

Dude - check out YouTube, there might be some demo videos... But, first generation MBoxes can be had for less than $100 (I bought one last year from CL for $35) why would you want something like the H4N?

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Bloodred Metalhead

we use the H4N to record new ideas in our band, message me with whatever specific questions and i'll try to help.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

I bought the Zoom H2 recorder last May and it is honestly the best band-related purchase I have made in a long time (Traynor amp aside). The sound quality is great, and there are different settings depending on how loud you're playing. The H2 has quad sound which is pretty cool. H4n should be pretty close in terms of quality and ease of use. I would strongly recommend it.

Antiquus wrote:
Dude - check out YouTube, there might be some demo videos... But, first generation MBoxes can be had for less than $100 (I bought one last year from CL for $35) why would you want something like the H4N?

Not everyone wants to deal with a digital interface+computer everytime they want to record some ideas. For me it is much more convenient to carry a small compact all-in-one device in my guitar bag than to carry around a laptop+interface+worry about power supply. Not to mention you have to worry about mics as well with the mbox. There's simply no comparison when it comes to convenience.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:39 am
Trashmetal Titan

Premonition wrote:
we use the H4N to record new ideas in our band, message me with whatever specific questions and i'll try to help.

Thanks I'm just getting into using one and I know that I will have a few questions along the way...Do appreciate it.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 am