[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Musicians Wanted?
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:29 pm

Musicians Wanted? 
Trashmetal Titan

Post Musicians Wanted?
Yo,

I dunno what happened to the musicians wanted section, but I want some musicians.

Specifically, a gutiarist, vocalist and bassist, maybe a keyboardist.

We are a guitarist and drummer with space and gear. We're into a wide variety of metal and other music also. Totally open minded dudes who just want to write something with some other people, record something (we have the gear for that, too) and play a few shows.

Everyone puts up the list of major bands who are their influences. I thought it would be more fun to put up a list of local bands whose shows I've checked out and enjoyed. In no particular order.

Ancient Obliteration
Zuckuss
The Joint Chiefs
First Reign
Take the Earth Beneath Us
Unleash the Archers
Argent Strand
Re-entry
Aeterna
Alpha Trion
Fucking, the guys from Victoria whose name escapes me but I bought their CD... FUCK! Maybe it stars with an R? Left handed guitarist. Fan fret bassist. Balls.
OK, senility setting in early. Never mind.

Don't fucking PM me, email me. sage7(at)shaw.ca

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

Post Re: Musicians Wanted?
sage_chaos wrote:
Fucking, the guys from Victoria whose name escapes me but I bought their CD... FUCK! Maybe it stars with an R? Left handed guitarist. Fan fret bassist. Balls.
OK, senility setting in early. Never mind.

Reaver.
Cheers for the mention! Good luck getting that going.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Valar Morghulis

MUSICIANS WANTED is now part of Musicians Classifieds:

http://bloodredmetalheads.com/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=31

So is Musicians Available and the buying and selling of music gear. All musician-related classifieds were combined into one area.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Yup, we, the band of the lefty guitarist are indeed Reaver. Best of luck in your search. We've hit rough times are are looking for a guitarist AND drummer... ugh...

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

Why don't you guys just join together? One party has guitar and drums, wants guitars bass, the other party has guitars bass and wants guitar and drums. ;)

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

I believe the problem is we are stationed in Vic

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 am
Profile WWW