[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Stolen guitar alert - ESP M7
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Stolen guitar alert - ESP M7 
Powermetal Pansy

Post Stolen guitar alert - ESP M7
Hey folks,

A good guy on a guitar forum I frequent has been scammed out of a rare ESP 7-string by a guy in the Vancouver area named Graham McGee, who plays in a band called Lung Flower. :dunno:

They agreed on a trade, other guy's ESP for Graham's Jackson, other guy (Adam) sent the ESP, and received in trade a tiny box of fuck-all. If anyone knows this guy, or happens to see this rare guitar anywhere in Vancouver, can you please post up or shoot me a PM so I can forward the info to the relevant people. I'm not involved in this in any way, just trying to help out someone who got burned. Appreciate any help you can provide. :horns:

Thread with pics of guitar and full story: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/186638-stolen-esp-m7-please-read.html

Thanks all,

Max

Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm
Powermetal Pansy

Post Re: Stolen guitar alert - ESP M7
So wait, who's responsible? on the link you posted they're throwing around the name of Evan as well as Graham.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Trashmetal Titan

I think Its probably this graham kid. By the looks of it he has made every effort to cover up his identity and hide from what he has done. His bands will never get another poster up or show in this town if I have anything to do with it. :nono:

Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Powermetal Pansy

From the looks of things, Evan Findlay was a bogus name given by Graham as part of the scam. Graham McGee is the guy's real name.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm
Powermetal Pansy

Just for the record, this has been resolved.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/off-topic/187532-my-esp-m-seven-its-way-back.html

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 am