[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Off To Iceland May 28-June 16 2009
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:46 am

Off To Iceland May 28-June 16 2009 
Hairmetal Hero

Post Off To Iceland May 28-June 16 2009
Me and my other genre are going on tour to Iceland. I told you this mostly just to inspire rampant jealousy, but also, do contact me after June 16th for tips on touring to the Iceland, contacts, whatever I can supply to musicians. Kathleen Y.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 pm
Profile WWW
Not Even Close To Getting A Custom Title

Post Re: Off To Iceland May 28-June 16 2009
Wow, Iceland. That would be a great experience. Hope you enjoy that.

..V^V

Thu May 28, 2009 10:20 pm
Valar Morghulis

Maybe buy a bank while you're over there. I hear their bankers are so deperate they're selling them off at flea markets lately. :D

Fri May 29, 2009 12:32 pm
Hairmetal Hero

it was amazing. Lava fields, humpbacked whales, the sun up all night. Drinking at 4AM in a river of drunk Icelanders. Nutters. Theres a metal scene too. i didn't buy a bank.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Neighbour of the Beast

:horns: :lol: Sounds like a good time.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:12 am
Profile YIM
Pounding The World Like a Battering Ram!!

Great trip , looks like you had fun :horns:

I would love to visit Iceland at some point: The landscape & thermal outdoor hot springs look great on a travel show I watched a while ago.....

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am
Hairmetal Hero

yeah, it was otherworldly did some traveling up north and down south, played in both a museum of witchcraft and a museum of ghosts. no shit. And yes, the bla lagoon. Had geothermally heated showers, corrupted ears and minds as much as possible.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Profile WWW