[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Electronic Music
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Electronic Music 
Hairmetal Hero

Post Electronic Music
Anybody like electronic music?

I don't mean the hardstyle/jumpstyle rave shit, but stuff like Ambient or Breakbeat.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:24 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Post Re: Electronic Music
You bet, although limited in scope I am a rather large fan of Boards of Canada (one of my favourite artists of any genre period), Aphex Twin, Afro Skeleton, DJ Shadow (Endtroducing being my favourite), Unkle etc...

Some cool shit out there, especially dig the stuff that is more ambient/electro fare.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Bloodred Metalhead

Post Re: Electronic Music
prodigy!

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:33 pm