[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - BUGGLES - The Age of Plastic
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:18 am

BUGGLES - The Age of Plastic 
Pounding The World Like a Battering Ram!!

Post BUGGLES - The Age of Plastic
Last night I was watching, in my theatre room , something I had recorded on my HD PVR on a whim...

It was a concert from the 2004 (Prince's Trust) and lo and behold , I had a blast from the past and got to see The BUGGLES do Video Killed The Radio Star ......

My uncle gave me the vinyl back when I was a kid in 1980 , so it was cool to hear the song played live for the first time on TV, as they were a non-touring studio band.

The other song on the album I remember digging was called Plastic Age.

This concert was actually a tribute to the main man of the BUGGLES (singer/bass player) Trevor Horn , who after their big album, became a big shot Producer. He produced bands like Yes, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Art of Noise, Seal, Tina Turner, Paul McCartney, Tom Jones, Cher, Simple Minds, Pet Shop Boys etc etc. With a number of them performing during the concert.

The 3 highlights from the concert were seeing the BUGGLES, YES and Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 am