[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Well.......Seen LADY GAGA In Concert Last Night.......
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:03 pm

Well.......Seen LADY GAGA In Concert Last Night....... 
Pounding The World Like a Battering Ram!!

Post Well.......Seen LADY GAGA In Concert Last Night.......
Well to keep my wife happy I took her to see LADY GAGA last night....

And surprisingly it was a great night, way better than I was expecting.

First of all there were 2 warm up acts before the Headliner.

The first act was a virtual PURE METAL assault ... I was dam surprised to say the least !!!!
As it was a cool energetic female DJ spinning stuff like PANTERA, Queen, Faith No More and JUDAS Fukin PRIEST :horns: :horns: :horns: (I was probably one of the few people who knew all the songs she played...ha-ha )

If I had known I would have came even earlier to catch all of her set...

The whole concert was the opposite of a sausage fest... Total hot bewb fest... I would say about 6 to 8 boobs for every dick.

The main age group was late teens to 30's but with lots of those in their 40's, 50's and older as well..But surprisingly NO kids....

I thought for sure the direct support band would be some shitty pop or hip hop act...but again I was shocked to see a ROCK band come out and play... They were a Rock, Punk, Glam, Hard Rock mix , from New York and had lots of energy and even threw out an Ace Frehley inspired solo or riff on a few songs.

The singer stated that his band had been playing with Lady Gaga since 2006 and that at the first show they did together , a grand total of 12 people had showed up.
It was kind of funny when the frontman asked if "All The Canadian Sluts were getting nice and WET for Lady Gaga...LOL (of course all the girls screamed that they were)

After a break, Lady Gaga came out and did a fantastic SHOW for over 2 hours... I do not know her songs and the music is what it is but, the quality of the sound was impeccable and the whole production was amazing. I kind of think of it as going to a very elaborate Vegas or Broadway show. The stage show was Epic , with lots of stuff you don't see at most concerts..

The flaming piano with the amazing flames was very cool , and kudos to the effects designer who thought of how to make the flames act like a tornado. The set changes were very interesting with lots of expensive props and set pieces and a half dozen elevating platforms etc. Her wardrobe/clothing changes varied from, bizarre, sexy, sleazy, beautiful to jaw dropping detailed pieces.

There were some very risque numbers , including her bleeding from hand stigmata and the blood flowing on & into her cleavage. She did not do any lip syncing , and the music was all done with live musicians, including a lead guitarist that looked to be from a metal band. She played a few instruments herself including the flaming Piano, keyboards and a Frankenstein looking Stand-Up-Bass that was also a keyboard and drum machine. There were also a number of dancers and musicians playing instruments you don't typically see.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 am
Trashmetal Titan

Post Re: Well.......Seen LADY GAGA In Concert Last Night.......
heera wrote:
The first act was a virtual PURE METAL assault ... I was dam surprised to say the least !!!!
As it was a cool energetic female DJ spinning stuff like PANTERA, Queen, Faith No More and JUDAS Fukin PRIEST :horns: :horns: :horns: (I was probably one of the few people who knew all the songs she played...ha-ha )

That's pretty cool! Good way to introduce some people to that kinda music. Kind of cool too that the DJ played FNM; when I saw them in berlin they started chinese arithmetic with a cover of poker face, haha.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 am
Valar Morghulis

Hmm, maybe we need a "Other Genre Reviews" section?

(j/k Soundy, please don't. :P )

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

slavior wrote:
heera wrote:

That's pretty cool! Good way to introduce some people to that kinda music. Kind of cool too that the DJ played FNM; when I saw them in berlin they started chinese arithmetic with a cover of poker face, haha.

I am so Envious that you got to see FNM... :beerbang:

They are one of the few bands on my "need to see" list , that I have never seen... I hope they tour in in North America soon... they did all of Europe , so don't know what the hold up is .....

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 pm
Trashmetal Titan

heera wrote:
I am so Envious that you got to see FNM... :beerbang:

They are one of the few bands on my "need to see" list , that I have never seen... I hope they tour in in North America soon... they did all of Europe , so don't know what the hold up is .....

i think they done some american east coast dates recently. maybe they'll announce a few for here? if they come even close to van you have to see them. top notch performance.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 am
Powermetal Pansy

This thread could use a grammar check.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

That's what happens when English is not someone's first language. No big deal! Ever try reading Stony's posts? :lol:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am
Trashmetal Titan

Bad grammar basically sums the internet anyway. so it doesn't really matter. i didn't even notice any until it was pointed out!

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm
Trashmetal Titan

Wish I went!

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:30 pm
Hairmetal Hero

Did she play 'I Like It Rough' and 'Paper Gangsta'? Those are my favorites. I cunt believe I missed that concert. I hope she comes back soon...

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am
Trashmetal Titan

I heard it was actually good; gay guys and a naked transvestite.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am
Bloodred Metalhead

show of hands: who saw her when she played dicks on dicks a few years ago?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aeterna/117452828275520

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Well I am pleasantly surprised I did not get flamed for posting this... but I thought some of you would be interested in a review...and in knowing that METAL was played at the show...and that a great time was had by all who went (myself included).

It is cool that she seems to like the rock/metal stuff, as at the concert L.G. was saying she had gone to see KISS earlier in the month...

Somerandumbguy wrote:
show of hands: who saw her when she played dicks on dicks a few years ago?

I never knew that she played at Richards on Richards in the past...but it is a HUGE jump to now be playing TWO Sold Out shows at GM place (Rogers Arena).

One of my co-workers went to the Backstreet Boys earlier this year...he was lamenting to me that he wished he had gone to Lady Gaga instead.

......So what pop concerts have others from Bloodred gone to ? ( I have been to 5 that I can think of)

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:41 am
Powermetal Pansy

I thought you had to be at least mildly attractive to be a pop tart these days. Lady Gaga is a butter face.......ba-ba-ba butterface ba-ba butterface. :pukeface:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:10 am

Dental Damnation wrote:
I thought you had to be at least mildly attractive to be a pop tart these days. Lady Gaga is a butter face.......ba-ba-ba butterface ba-ba butterface. :pukeface:

haha...ya she can look kind of strange in some of her weird outfits and fashions.
....It's in the eye of the beholder as they say.....

looks fine here....

Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm
Powermetal Pansy

Oh the body is tight without question!

........definitely a paper bagger though. :bansex:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm
Valar Morghulis

Gonna move this from Reviews to Other Genres since it's pretty much a discussion thread now.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 am

HAHA...Seen this on my yahoo home page....

.... she can wear it and then BBQ it.... :lol:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

Maybe Adversarium can hack it to death.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 pm
Trashmetal Titan

I think she's fucking hot and rad ... but then again I think I'm starting to like metal less as the days go by

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:24 pm