[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - The Tea Party reunites!!!
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:22 am

The Tea Party reunites!!! 
Inadequate Little Brother of the Beast

Post The Tea Party reunites!!!
For anyone who was fan between 1990 - 2005 :D
http://www.windsorstar.com/news/Party+reunites+summer+concerts/4612537/story.html

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm
Pounding The World Like a Battering Ram!!

Post Re: The Tea Party reunites!!!
Seen them once back in the last century....

They were a great live band... :beerbang:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:26 pm
Inadequate Little Brother of the Beast

Saw them twice in mid to late 2004 before they split, agreed there def a better live band. Here's hoping they play Vancouver just once incase they split again.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 am
Trashmetal Titan

tea party + weed = awesome

i must've seen them at least 6 times and they were really great each time. when i'm sober i find them pompous and boring, but when i'm baked they're like my 14th favourite band.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 pm
Trashmetal Titan

Cool...Finally some good news!!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 am
Bloodred Metalhead

I worked a Music West show that these guys headlined - and wow, were they ever unbelivably full of themsleves....

The drummer wanted a seperate mic and monitor set up on the floor, halfway between the bass rig and the skirt, so he could play 'speaking stones'. Two small rocks that fit into each other.

They set fire to one of the mic lines on the drum kit, by putting a dozen or so sticks of incense under it... and that was just for sound check...

Weird, weird, weird guys... the singer is a decent guitar player, but over the top wierd...

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm
Profile WWW