[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Relocating from Brisbane, Australia. Let's get HEAVY, Van!
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Relocating from Brisbane, Australia. Let's get HEAVY, Van! 
Mallcore Mosher

Post Relocating from Brisbane, Australia. Let's get HEAVY, Van!
Hey guys,

My name is Shayne, I'm one of the guitarists for a tech death band called The Schoenberg Automaton from Brisbane, Australia.
After conquering every state and territory in our motherland, we've decided to pack up our stuff and head over to lovely Vancouver to immerse ourselves in the scene and get some touring in that doesn't involve flying half-way round the world from our upside-down prison country.

I arrive in February, the rest of the dudes in March and April, so we won't be playing for a while, but I'd love to meet you all, so get in touch and lets drink some beers :beerbang:

Thank you!

-Shayne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSMq_e3JhwU

Relocating to Canada in 2015

Facebook
YouTube
BandCamp

Contact me about guitar and songwriting lessons :)

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 pm
Profile WWW
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

Post Re: Relocating from Brisbane, Australia. Let's get HEAVY, Van!
Welcome to the board! We aren't as active as we once were but there are still many lurkers. You can join BC METAL on facebook to connect with more local metalheads. I'm curious to know why / how you chose to move to Vancouver.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:40 pm
Mallcore Mosher

Post Re: Relocating from Brisbane, Australia. Let's get HEAVY, Van!
G'day Shayoenburg Automation!

I live in Melbourne so I can't go see your shows but good luck on the trip!
BM

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 pm