[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Hello my metal peeps
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello my metal peeps 
Trashmetal Titan

Post Hello my metal peeps
My name is Evelin, but you can call me Ev if you're too lazy to type. I was never too keen on mainstream music, but being young and having my brain polluted with shity-ness I didn’t know there were other options. Then a friend introduced me to punk, which I admired, but progressively I started listening to louder and louder stuff... and then a metal fan was born. :horns:

I started playing the drums, which is really fun, but I don't think I'll become a pro anytime soon. I don't really know many people my age who share the same taste in music as me, so I assume this forum is a good way. Hell, I didn't even know there would be people in BC that like metal. I only know of the occasional drunks who I chat up with and never see again. This year I'll try to make it out to more concerts, and hopefully make a metalhead friend or two. If you want to chat about music or meet up feel free to message me. Plus my mom will only let me go to concerts with someone else and it's not pleasant dragging along a friend who complains about the noise every minute *blushes*

Some of my favorite bands are Katatonia, Iron Maiden, Mors Principium Est, Wintersun, Between the Buried and Me, Dream Theatre, Dark Tranquility, Pantera, Children of Bodom, Opeth, Melechesh, Korn, SOAD, Kalmah, Death, Aeveron, Whispered, Gorguts, Symphony X, Into Enternity, Insomnium, Obituary, Autopsy, Morbid Saint, Anthrax, Firewind, Hammerfall, Nevermore, Celesty, Grave Digger, Judas Priest, At The Gates and much more. Plus I have a thing for horror punk so I like Misfits, The Horrors, Blitzkid, The Order of the Fly, and Murderdolls.

:drums: :pepper: :satan:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Post Re: Hello my metal peeps
Welcome to the board. Checked out your favorites and could not help but think that maybe, just maybe, you would like my band Reaver (since we share many of the influences you listed). I'm embarassed to flog our stuff at you but it just seems like it may be up your alley.

http://www.myspace.com/reaverofficial

Mors Principium Est fucking rules BTW. Too little people know anything about them.

Anyways, find some awesome friends who like metal! :ar15s:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Hairmetal Hero

Welcome to the board!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm
Borderline Pleasant 0MN1G33K

WELCOME

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Inadequate Little Brother of the Beast

UnicornsShitOutMetal wrote:
I don't really know many people my age who share the same taste in music as me, so I assume this forum is a good way.

Plus my mom will only let me go to concerts with someone else and it's not pleasant dragging along a friend who complains about the noise every minute *blushes*

Just out of curiosity how old are you?

There's a 15 year old kid on here named Erazo(ender who started listening to 3 Inches of Blood in grade 5 apparently so I doubt he'll be complaining about noise any time soon :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Welcome to Auruoh's dating service for teenaged metalheads :banana:

You've heard of eHarmony... we call this eBlastBeat. :rolling:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Soundy wrote:
Welcome to Auruoh's dating service for teenaged metalheads :banana:

You've heard of eHarmony... we call this eBlastBeat. :rolling:

Hey Soundy at least you got the name rig- oh wait.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am
Bloodred Metalhead

Welcome to the forum!

Oh yeah, I know the pains of overprotective parents.... annoying as fuck. T__T Best of luck making it out to concerts!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 am

Oh shit... I typed it wrong the first time and then went back to fix it but I guess I was too sleepy to notice I "fixed" it in the wrong place :)

Oh well...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bloodred Metalhead

Soundy wrote:
Oh shit... I typed it wrong the first time and then went back to fix it but I guess I was too sleepy to notice I "fixed" it in the wrong place :)

Oh well...

:P Well your eBlastBeat comment was pretty epic.

Godweapon wrote:
Mors Principium Est fucking rules BTW. Too little people know anything about them.

Mors Principium Est is SO underrated. They're extremely talented, excellent songwriting, and the solos are just incredible. They're really characterful.

Hell, I didn't even know there would be people in BC that like metal. I only know of the occasional drunks who I chat up with and never see again. This year I'll try to make it out to more concerts, and hopefully make a metalhead friend or two.

It also depends where you live.. I live in West Vancouver and when I say it's quite desolate here, believe me. On the other hand I do have four metalhead friends on the North Shore... so I guess I'm in a better position than you. :P

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:30 am
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

Seems our new member hasn't been back since her initial post. I hate when that happens.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm
Bloodred Metalhead

Give it time... :pokehit:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:14 pm
Trashmetal Titan

Quote:

I'm 15

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm
Trashmetal Titan

Auroch wrote:
I don't really know many people my age who share the same taste in music as me, so I assume this forum is a good way.

Plus my mom will only let me go to concerts with someone else and it's not pleasant dragging along a friend who complains about the noise every minute *blushes*

There's a 15 year old kid on here named Erazo(ender who started listening to 3 Inches of Blood in grade 5 apparently so I doubt he'll be complaining about noise any time soon :lol:

I'm 15 as well

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Erazoe)ender wrote:
Give it time... :pokehit:

PREDATOR!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 am
Bloodred Metalhead

:facepalm1:

Anyways...