[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - Attention metalheads of Vancouver!
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:26 am

Attention metalheads of Vancouver! 
Mallcore Mosher

Post Attention metalheads of Vancouver!
Hey I am going to be moving to Vancouver within the next couple months here (less than 3)
I don't know anyone there, and would like to at least make some metalhead friends out there, so that when I arrive, I can hit the metal scene right away! I'm a chick by the way :)

:shred:

The shit I usually listen to consists of SLAYER, Naglfar, Dying Fetus, Chimaira, Death, Pantera, Megadeth, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Bathory, Brutal Truth, Gutteral Secrete, Pig Destroyer, Bodom, Deicide, Dethklok lol, Kreator, Nile, Opeth, Origin, Rotton Sound, Vital Remains....Really I could go on and on...

And another question, how is the metal out in Vancouver? Are there a lot of local shows to go to?

:horns: ALL HAIL METAL :horns:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:02 pm
Borderline Pleasant QUEEN BEE

Post Re: Attention metalheads of Vancouver!
Welcome to the board! Always good to have another metal chick around here. Check out our show listings in the West Coast Metal scene forum. You'll be able to see what venues are metal supportive and there are often links to local band websites so you can sample what they have to offer, then just head to a show and say hey. Van is known to be a bit standoffish in terms of making initial acquaintances but once you meet a couple of people you should do fine. The community is not that large and so you will get to know like-minded people pretty quick.
:alc:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 pm