[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Bloodred Forum - View topic - My Own Chaos
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 pm

My Own Chaos 
Blackmetal Blasphemer

Post My Own Chaos
http://myownchaos.com

MY OWN CHAOS is a Vancouver based metal band that mixes traditional metal with thrash and straight ahead rock. This band formed in 2008 out of the remains of the fallen band Splatter (Connie Chaos, Oleg Za) with the addition of bass player Eric Wolf from Infernal Majesty and guitarist Alex Dubreuil. Together they built a solid and immediate connection that laid the foundation for MY OWN CHAOS with the assistance of Matt Modder who provided drums for the recording.

MY OWN CHAOS` brand of heavy rock and metal takes the listener through melodic, hardcore and outright angst with its many mood swings. The album takes you on a journey of self-revelations as it moves through a period of self-destructive behavior.

After already accomplishing a few successful tours across Western Canada, MY OWN CHAOS will soon be extending their fan base to the East as they prepare for an upcoming tour across Canada in an effort to promote their independently released full length album. The self titled album is a sonic journey illustrating how a breakdown can actually be a breakthrough .

In 2011 the addition of Steeve-o (ex-better of dead) took on the permanent position as a the drummer, Sussanne Cat (Zepelina) took on second guitar duties (Replacing Alex) and Stony (ex-thulsadoom/luciferian conquest/Torrential Pian) took on the bass playing.

Last edited by metalstony on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 am
Blackmetal Blasphemer

Post Re: My Own Chaos
January 27, 2012
My Own Chaos with Electric Demons and Psychoccyx
At the Gates
333 Clarke
Vancouver, BC
No Minors

February 4, 2012
The Executives, My Own Chaos and Rhino
Wolf Bar